Welcome to the Electrician for Handy-Men/-Women
Handy-Men/-Women and the electrical installation
Founded by an highly motivated handyman, Heimelektrik Spata has got the target to enable handy-men/-women as far as possible to realize the electrical installation of their house on their own.
That is not that easy and for this a confiding and sindere collaboration of handy-men/-women and the electrician is required. Only if handy-men/-women knows their working area in detail they will be capable of working safely.
In Germany there are regulations in place (e.g. the "Niederspannungsanschlussverordnung (NAV)") which require tha only a network-operator-registered electrician is allowed to work on the electrical installation, because only such an electrican has the capability to ensure that the elctrical installation can be operated safely, reliably and without negative feedback on the distribution network. At the end of each project an electrician has to be responsible for the functionality and safety of the electrical installation.
However, It is worth the effort for all, who:
- Want to get out the most of their capabilities
- Want to increase their knowledge und gain new experiences
- Want or need to reduce the costs
- Have Time and Working Capacity available
Like in other fields of handy-men/-women have to pay with sweat, time, patience and (a little bit) of material. However, in the end they receive a reqult with personality and the planned functionality.
You will get support for your electrical installation and answers for your questions related to the electrical installation. Give it a trial and contact us.
Acknowledgements to all Electricians
Unfortunately, in our country the work of the elctricians are underestimated.
Many thanks to all people:
- which help to reduce the danger based on Electricity.
- which ensure that the safety mechanism are highly effective
- which apply the huge amount of technical and lawful rules to avoid dangerous misunderstandings
- which stay up-to-date to realize more and more sophisticated applications for customers.
In short: Many thanks to all people who do the job that electricity can do plenty of tasks without having someone noticed it.